Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nothing changes. You would think that life is all about change but for me nothing could be farther from the truth. Nothing changes at all. People don't change. They remain their own stupid self day after day, year after year. I would think that it would be better to kill them off because they would just be using up space, breathing the air, doing the same stupid things that they do every day of their lives. If this is too depressing, you can always click here.

I will be going back to CDO and I don't really know if things will change a bit at all. I feel that nothing is going to be the same again. i would be happy to see some changes in my life. Maybe I should think a little straighter because I am not thinking straight at all now. Why is this? I would like to be able to make changes that will uplift the world. I know that the food we eat is not being grown the way they should be. There are less and less good stuff in the food that we eat.

Can that be changed at all?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home