Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have made a number of sites and they are all about the places that I have been and know a little bit about. There is nothing special there except it is a chance for me to say a little something about them. One of my sites, Cagayan de Oro City recently found itself on page 4 of the Google search machine. I had been trying hard to get it out of oblivion for many, many years and when it seemed to me that I would never succeed in doing this, voila! there is was on page 4.

One of my earlier efforts was Dumaguete and I have had a measure of success there too, another page 4 entry but it has gone back to a dark hole and I don't know if it is ever coming back to light. I hope that it finds its way up from the black hole it has crawled into.

One surprise was Cebu which suddenly got a pr1. It is a relatively new creation and I did not really think it would get anything significant like a pr1. Check out Cagayan de Oro too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home